Saturday, August 25, 2012

Settling in...

The mad rush of putting things together has finally slowed down...the day before the store opened was probably the busiest day of my life...interiors work was still happening, we had products that still needed to be tagged...and after that was done the important but fun task of display! Making the display a lot easier was my friend Namratha who gave me beautiful interiors that didnt need us to break our heads about on how to display...but still I have to thank my friends, cousins, my siblings and most importantly my mother who stayed with me through the whole day and half the night to make sure everything looked beautiful and ready for the opening...Another person who I just couldn't do it without would be my sister, who helped me make the invites, photographed patiently as I kept moving things around...I felt really lucky to have this wonderful people around me...it was celebration for all of us...It's just begun...so many more things to do now...bring beautiful crafts and along with them stories...I am eagerly looking forward to traveling and meeting the artisans of India!


1 comment: