Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Countdown...

There is exactly a week left for me to open the store...the number of things running through my mind is insane...trying to decide things from what ribbons to use on the tags and what hangers the clothes should be hung from...its the little things that take forever, the color on the walls was easy but the color of the ribbon is taking a lot longer! My father laughs at me and calls me accountant, secretary, designer, sales, marketing, office boy and whatever maybe the need of the hour! It's been such a journey and there is so little time left and I think I am glad that there is very little time left...second guessing myself is a bad habit I possess. Some preview photographs at the work that is going on, the color schemes and odd construction!





No comments:

Post a Comment